Monday 18 November 2013

Unshaken Belief



You've got to believe in something, even when all hope is gone and faith is depleted we are all bound to the hip like Siamese by our belief in that one thing, always wanting to be the end product of his pottery Jeremiah, by that constant discomfort of wondering if at the end he'll call you daughter or look you in the eye and say you’re a liar

You've just got to believe in something, in case you’re wondering he sees the depth of your heart and he loves you the same, but by nature ,our worldly ways compel us to hide and not seek still he loves us so much he's willing to play that game, I am is His name

When you've found that one true belief surely your heart will know, you can go astray even rebel but you will never ever let go, My friends you got to believe in something but of course I'd rather it be His majesty clothed in his Holy Robe!!

Sometimes when I feel myself slipping from Gods grip I tend to allow the devil to condemn me, I forget who I am and who I belong to, I want to hide from him as though he doesn’t have an HD clear view of me, I forget that he sees the depth of my heart and he loves me the same, I forget that he came not for the perfect but for sinners like me But  most importantly as long as I have said yes to his I'm a part of the flock of sheep he shepherds he will call out to me when I go astray.

Jeremiah 29:11
Psalms 18

You've got to believe in something!!


P.S I am Yahweh’s Princess

No comments:

Post a Comment